Our Training/Consultation Services
We are committed to the development and implementation of educational/training programs to other practitioners or agencies. An individualized program can be designed to enhance specific competencies and/or develop the organizational capacity to provide clinical services.
Contracted Assessment and Intervention Services
SAFETY can contract with outside providers to deliver services (assessment, education, treatment or intervention) or conduct staff training programs in these evidence based methods, as well l as provide consultation regarding specific cases and program development. We offer:
- • Specialized assessment evaluations with treatment recommendations
- • Individualized treatment services
- • Practitioner training in core assessment and treatment skills
- • Clinical case consultation
- • Consultation in program development/evaluation, proposal writing, and research development
Assessment and Treatment Services
Professional Training and Consultation
Request a Training
If you would like to request a SAFETY training or learn if a SAFETY training is right for you, please submit a SAFETY Training Request.